[nfbcs] Videos and buffering.

Tom Scanlan tom.scanlan at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 15:27:15 UTC 2010

I have just tested on both sites and get wildly different results.  On
Comcast/Earthlink, IE8, and Windows XP at 9:15 A.M. CST, they say:

4GSpeed = 448 kbps.
Speedtest = 24.85 Mb/s download and 1.91 Mb/s upload from Minneapolis to a
server 200 miles away.

The Speedtest is consistent with my experience, so what is 4GSpeed doing?