[nfbcs] Videos and buffering.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Dec 22 15:38:46 UTC 2010

Alan,

Both of you viewing videos at the same time could increase the problem because you are splitting your bandwidth.  If you have a fast enough speed,
though, you should still be able to watch videos without a problem.  A major factor is going to be what your connection speed is.  Another thing to look at is
whether you are using a wireless connection.  Generally, a wireless connection is going to be faster than your connection to the internet so it does not play
a role unless you are getting a poor signal.  However, a poor signal can happen for reasons other than distance from the router, so it might be a
consideration.  Please note the discussion about speed tests and try more than one before drawing a conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson