[nfbcs] Suggestions for GPS

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Jan 13 20:30:13 UTC 2010

"Wayfinder Access" is probably your best bet on your n82.

However, they recently announced that they are no longer going to be
developing the product.  You can still buy a license, but there will
be no future updates.

Mobile Geo runs on Microsoft Mobile devices, which won't run the KNFB
reader, so that's not much of an option in your case.

Other options get more pricey.  There's the Trekker Breeze (from
humanware)

I'm pretty ignostic on all of these choices.  If I needed to buy
something like this, I'd probably still go for Wayfinder, but you
should do so with your eye wide open.

Jim