[nfbcs] Suggestions for GPS

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:21:09 UTC 2010

Remember that if you do have a screen reader on board, you may be able to
access the carrier's GPS application.  Verizon and Sprint both have good
voice guided turn-by-turn directions for driving and pedestrian modes.  The
maps are always updated, and although you're paying a monthly rate, it's far
more affordable than paying a lump sum up front.  Android now syncs up with
Google's navigation feature.  The iPhone has an equally affective GPS app,
and Windows Mobile has several options from which to choose.  In other
words, don't feel as if you have to throw down a fortune for Mobile Geo.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado