[nfbcs] OK...Here's a stump the computer whiz question!

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 22 07:29:26 UTC 2010

As you know, I use Outlook 2007.  I like it just fine.

However, I've run into a problem with someone receiving my emails.  He is
needing the font to be at a very different size than what is standard.

Currently, I have it set as size 11, which I had never changed.  My friend
sees it better at size 16.

What I do now is change the font of the specific email, but at times, I
forget because I shoot something off in a hurry.

I can set the font to his size and make it the standard, but then others
probably won't want to see it that big.

So, can there be a macro or can I do some kind of message rule where only my
friend's emails get sent at that particular font size?  I don't think so,
from the searching I've done.  I've also asked another teacher friend of
mine, and he wasn't sure either.

I think the answer everyone's going to give me is that I'm just going to
need to always change the font before sending him an email, but it never
hurts to ask, right?

So, macro or email message rule?  Anything??

Jim