[nfbcs] NVDA and IE find

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:46:13 UTC 2010

The only security weakness I've found in Internet Explorer as compared to
Firefox is that the latter did a much better job at stopping rogue programs
from penetrating my computer.  Mind you, this was only at one gaming web
site, and even having experienced this, I continue to use Internet Explorer
as my primary browser.  There are more interesting features on Firefox, but
I do not find all of them accessible, including the Favorites menu.  I may
change my tune when IE 9 rolls out with no support for Windows XP.

Joe