[nfbcs] NVDA and IE find

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Mon Jul 12 00:17:46 UTC 2010

I don't know if I find it to be superior.  It has to be started in Internet
Explorer.  After that, I understand you can use it in FireFox.  Each time
you run it, you are running an up-to-date version.  The advantage of NVDA is
that it is on your computer so doesn't run over the Internet.  I have also
had some people struggle a little bit to get into System Access because you
have to go to the Internet and run it each time.  It is not installed.  Each
person has to decide what they like and what they are willing to do to get
it.

Nancy Coffmanb