[nfbcs] Review of the Icon or Braille+

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Jul 17 21:45:49 UTC 2010

Also a greater price tag. There's a review of this at:
http://access4.us/2010/02/awwicon/

I'm intrigued by the Book Port Plus, myself; although, since I have a perfectly good book player (Book Sense) and really just want a better digital recorder, I am intrigued by the Zoom H1, coming out in just a couple weeks. Although, the possibilities surrounding the Book Port Plus and Plextalk Pocket's built-in wifi chip are very compelling.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY