[nfbcs] Review of the Icon or Braille+

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 23:36:05 UTC 2010

Thanks for the link.  I'd forgotten he'd reviewed this, and I'd also
forgotten I'd previously posted this question to the list.  For people who
don't have time to read the review, the newer models do support G wireless
and come equipped with 60 gigs.  I wish I'd explored the Icon route a little
more carefully before taking the plunge for a Braille Sense.  I'd be curious
to know if anyone can make comparisons between the Icon and the Braille+.
Is the latter significantly bigger given its Braille keyboard?  Does anyone
know if there are any dealers for this product in the DC area?

Thanks very much in advance,

Joe