[nfbcs] Fw: Question for the List

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 00:02:34 UTC 2010

Hello Cheryl, Gary and all,

I am a Comcast internet user here in Albuquerque, I'll do my best to assist
with this problem if I can. I am wondering if the problem happens in every
internet web site or just on the Comcast web site? Also, which internet
browser are you using, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
The message you were getting dealing with the buttons or the parent document
almost sound as if you are reading a flash or Acrobat PDF document that is
loaded into your browser. If a pdf document is displayed in your browser as
opposed to showing the document in the Acrobat program itself, you get JAWS
saying things like "parent document" and it might not read much of anything
else. I would also make sure your browser screen is.fully maximized press
the alt-space bar combination when your browser is open and arrow down until
you hear maximize, then press enter. There are multiple reasons why you
might be experiencing problems, it's hard to go over all of them without
creating a huge message and perhaps unintentionally confusing the situation
for you. Please feel free to email me privately off list, perhaps I can help
with the Comcast issue or help you determine what else may be wrong.

Best Regards,

Beth Hatch
Email: bhatch200 at comcast.net