[nfbcs] USB drive on two machines at the same time?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 6 17:41:17 UTC 2011

I should think you'd have the same security concerns (not from your point of view but from Corporate) even if you *did* have a dual-ported USB drive.  Think you'll just have to obtain a memory stick your clients have approved of and switch back and forth.  If nothing else, it'll be good exercise jumping up and down to insert on a tower as I have under my desk.

Incidentally, in my environment, it's like pulling hens'-teeth to get an "approved" USB thumb drive.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone