[nfbcs] Looking for tips for programming in a mainframeenvironment

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 02:42:06 UTC 2011

This fellow is good. Get him.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Doug Lee
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:51 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Looking for tips for programming in a
mainframeenvironment

It's probably fair for me to mention that one of the focuses of my company
(SSB BART Group), and my personal specific focus in that company, is
preparing scripts to handle just this sort of situation.
Our web site is http://www.ssbbartgroup.com.  The complexity of scripting
efforts like this varies widely of course, but what you describe sounds
quite familiar in scope to me, as I have scripted for numerous
terminal-based environments over the last 11 years.