[nfbcs] Looking for tips for programming in a mainframe environment

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Apr 20 23:51:09 UTC 2011

It's probably fair for me to mention that one of the focuses of my
company (SSB BART Group), and my personal specific focus in that
company, is preparing scripts to handle just this sort of situation.
Our web site is http://www.ssbbartgroup.com.  The complexity of
scripting efforts like this varies widely of course, but what you
describe sounds quite familiar in scope to me, as I have scripted for
numerous terminal-based environments over the last 11 years.