[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Aug 30 17:33:55 UTC 2011

In addition, an I Beam or vertical line cursor also should work, but it is important that the cursor is blinking as Gary said.  Avoid block cursors.  Also avoid
options that place a horizontal line under the entire line or a vertical line next to the whole dolumn in which the current character is.  This is often referred to
as a "cross hair" cursor and is sometimes a separate option.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson