[nfbcs] jAWS and Deep Freeze

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Dec 6 05:27:17 UTC 2011

hi,

Thanks for taking the time to do that.  I'm not sure of what the problem is.
I'm not a student there and haven't used their system.  In fact, I use
Window-Eyes, so my JAWS knowledge is limited.  I thought I would ask on this
list in hopes someone had run into something I could pass on in our meeting
with the Dean of students, tomorrow.

Again, thanks for taking time to help.  It is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Fred