[nfbcs] jAWS and Deep Freeze

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:40:46 UTC 2011

Hi, I wonder why they say jaws and deep freze have problems? I have
worked with both just fine with my own personal machines and the
control pannle for setting it up is completely usable as well as
installing the actual program that freezes the machine. Now, I have
not tried it with later versions of jaws and I can in just a second
and see what I get back. I was using windoweyes to install deepfreeze
but I used jaws when it was installed just fine. I did have to use the
curser somtimes though to click on stuff. Now, my jaws is not
authorized using a network as the schools jaws may be so authorizing
it by a network may be where the problem lies but I can't really see
how this is going to be a problem. Maybe the people at the colage need
to try it and let a blind student tell them whats going on if it is
doing something it shouldn't be doing. Its probably somthing simple
and these people probably know next to nothing about a screen reader
so you may have to explain it to them if its anything like dealing
with the collage I went to lol. Anyway let me know if you have anymore
questions and I can try to help. Im about to try it with jaws 13 and
see if anything weird happens. I believe they changed some of the
aspects of the mirror driver in those versions.