[nfbcs] Computer games

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 02:23:21 UTC 2011

Tracy,

You da woman! /lol/ I have been spending my spare time in which I want
to play games trying to find out how to make text adventure games
accessible, then I run out of time... /lol/ And I still whine and snivel
about not being able to just game until I drop, then wonder why I'm
suddenly cramming at work and too tired to know what I'm donig... /lol/

What good is life if you can't screw around gaming to relax?

Thanks for he heads up. I look forward to hearing more sources!

Now to hav time to investigate... Work, Tami! Work! /grin/

Tami