[nfbcs] Computer games

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 16 13:34:40 UTC 2011

Hi Tami.
I confess I did get revved up for work today by blasting some enemy
spaceships.  Hey, it's Friday, and after today I'm on vacation!

The pcsgames.net site listed more than one tool for developing accessible
games.  It said they were designed to make creating your own game pretty
simple.  Check it out, if you're in to it.
The Tami and Mitzi Tomb-raider game!  Yeah, I can see it!
Tracy