[nfbcs] An idea for a new list. Any thoughts?

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Mon Feb 14 01:37:21 UTC 2011

Hey folks. I'm really interested to know if anyone would be interested in a list for blind users of content management systems for managing blogs and websites. The reason I ask this is because I know that there is a web masters list, but it deals with all forms of web content creation, especially as it pertains to those who manage the nfb sites themselves. I'm really interested in building a community of blind folks, both professional and amateur, who use content management systems such as wordpress, drupal, etc. This would really spark discussions about ways to build and manage themes that are visually captivating while maintaining accessibility, plugin recommendations, web 2.0 integration, API's, etc. Would this be something that folks would be interested in, or is this just creating yet another splintered list. Just curious to open some dialog on this.

Kevin