[nfbcs] An idea for a new list. Any thoughts?

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Feb 14 01:30:22 UTC 2011

Good evening,

Any list that empowers persons with a common interest to improve their skills is a good idea.  I cannot speak for anything other than Drupal, but we do have an accessibility forum where anyone is free to post questions and suggestions for the product.

http://groups.drupal.org/accessibility

Should you be confronted with a CAPTCHA during account creation, or while using the site let me know and I will make a request for the CAPTCHA to be disabled for your account.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter