[nfbcs] Java Access Bridge question

majolls at cox.net majolls at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 15:32:41 UTC 2011

Was there an (much) earlier message about a new beta version of the Java Access Bridge?  I just got Jaws 12 and I'm trying to get it to work with Eclipse.  We have the JRE 1.6 installed on the PC with Jaws 12 and the Access Bridge 2.0 ... Jaws won't read the Eclipse windows ... just says "Blank".  Does anybody know anything about a copy of the Access Bridge that works with JRE 1.6?  We need to use 1.6 since this is the JRE version my company is installing on everyone's workstation.

Thanks for the help