[nfbcs] cd burning

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 18:31:11 UTC 2011

what OS are you using? Presumably windows... Is it windows7?
I just formatted a dvd on my w7 machine and burned files onto it.  All I did
was go to the drive in My Computer and right click and format, then
everything I pasted to that drive got burned automagically.  Don't forget to
close the disk (eject) before removing it.
Now that is for burning files in a folder of the file system on the dvd.
Now perhaps this is not what you want if you are creating a music cd.
Sorry, I've never done that, but would be interested in knowing how.  But I
did see one of the help topics describing use of WMP for burning mp3's.
Hope this is helpful.
--le

--le