[nfbcs] cd burning

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Jul 21 18:39:16 UTC 2011

I've had pretty good luck with Nero.  I'm using Nero 9, though I've
also used Nero 6 in the past, and they've both been accessible enough.
 Not perfect, but enough to get the job done.  When you install Nero,
it will install a whole host of applications on your machine under the
Nero name.  However, only a couple of these are accessible.
Fortunately, one of the applications that is accessible is Nero
Burning ROM.  This allows me to burn copy and rip DVDs and CDs.  You
can burn pretty much any sort of DVD or CD you can think of, whether
it be audio, video, data, or mixed mode.  The only other application
that sort of works with Jaws is the Nero Vision, for creating video
DVDs from video files.

Nero Burning ROM is a lot more accessible than Vision.  In fact, I
can't think of anything I can't easily access in Burning ROM.  Vision
on the other hand, requires some playing around with the Jaws cursor,
and there are some unlabeled graphics to contend with.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Aaron