[nfbcs] Blind Programmers' List

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Jun 6 17:41:19 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

I don't know what kind of list you are wanting. I am a member of both a Java list and a programming list. The programming list is programmingblind at freelists.org. If this isn't what you want, please be more specific. I am gathering from previous messages that you are beginning to be interested in object oriented programming (OOP). I am really getting going on Java.

Susie Stanzel