[nfbcs] Target.com

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:16:06 UTC 2011

I don't know people say they are going to make their website accessible, but
them doing it is whole other thing. Also when did this law suet happen?
Could you provide some information like what the case name was called? There
must be no hading listing the product name. My I ask what screen reader your
using and then I will try it and see if I can come up with anything helpful.
I do really hate that when people say they are trying to improve
accessibility and then they do a half a** job. They thought it would be
easy. Yes it would have been if they did that when they started the website.
Sorry about cosing. I decide to filter the word although you can properly
guises what I mean. I'll try to help as soon as you send me that
information.