[nfbcs] Target.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 13 15:10:49 UTC 2011

The lawsuit was years ago, at least 5, probably more.
It seems to me that, afterwords, the site was good for a while, then
Target probably made some changes that made it problematic again.  I think
that may happen a lot.
Or I'm missing something.  That happens, too.
I'm using an old version of Jaws.
Tracy