[nfbcs] target.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 14 11:52:14 UTC 2011

Well guys, you were right.  I tried target.com with IE7 and my old Jaws,
and it didn't work.  Then I tried it with IE7 and NVDA, and everything was
fine.  So apparently it's my old Jaws that doesn't work with the Target
site.  I don't think I'll be "upgrading" though, because the newer version
I tried did not work well with terminal emulation.  If I have to choose
between good access to some online shopping, and good access to the tools
I need to make the money to do said shopping, I'm choosing making a living
every time.
Sorry to have made a fuss over nothing.  Now I know that, if something
doesn't work, try a more up-to-date screen reader first.
Thanks.
Tracy