[nfbcs] Target.com

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jun 13 15:56:01 UTC 2011

Tracy,

when I did a search, I didn't seem to have encountered a problem.  I noticed that there a number of selections of possible views that one can pick.  Would
you give exact steps, and also tell us which browser you are using?  When we had problems with Target before, it seemed to vary, probably with the
particular web server or something.  Since we have gone to the effort of forcing them to make their site accessible and then working with them
cooperatively to make it happen, we should make sure that it remains accessible.  However, as Mike pointed out, there isn't anything that is going to
guarantee that a site will be accessible to old versions of screen readers or even web browsers.  There are a lot of sites now, for example, that won't work
with Internet Explorer 6, even if you don't use a screen reader.  Let's see if we can figure out what's happening, though.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson