[nfbcs] target.com

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 14 16:51:10 UTC 2011

And speaking of NVDA ... Have you figured out how to get NVDA to read Outlook's inbox? Systest Access seems to have no trouble with it. this is Outlook 2010.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2011, at 9:40, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:

> I use both my home and office machines for work. I have Jaws11 on my
> netbook, running in demo mode, but NVDA is the default.  It works for me.
> If and when I get the time and inclination, I'll try one of the later
> versions of Jaws again at work.
> Tracy
>
>> Why not upgrade *and* keep your old version of JAWS? I still have JAWS 11
>> on my home machine.
>>
>> Mike Freeman
>> sent from my iPhone
>>

>> On Jun 14, 2011, at 4:52, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Well guys, you were right.  I tried target.com with IE7 and my old Jaws,
>>> and it didn't work.  Then I tried it with IE7 and NVDA, and everything
>>> was
>>> fine.  So apparently it's my old Jaws that doesn't work with the Target
>>> site.  I don't think I'll be "upgrading" though, because the newer