[nfbcs] Braille Note Email Problem

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 14 02:03:27 UTC 2012

Does AT&T have a web interface page where you can use the Internet Browser
to manage email?  They are clunky but might let you keep up until you can
figure out why the BrailleNote won't send.  My experience is that the
BrailleNote email system sometimes just needs the email account erased and
re-entered.  I have ahd that work, even when the settings didn't change.

Nancy Coffman