[nfbcs] Course Management Systems, Blackboard VS Desire2Learn?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:10:50 UTC 2012

Just curious as to experiences folks may have had with either of these
systems? I know there were issues with Blackboard in the past, but from
what I understand, both BB and D2L now hold the NFB Gold certification
for accessibility. That being the case, what are the pros and cons of
each from an accessibility perspective?
Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Michigan State University
Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915 120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033