[nfbcs] JAVA TEXT

William Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 20:11:39 UTC 2012

All,

Our entire team at work is starting to learn java.  The text that we are
using is called, "Head First into Java."  My sighted team-leader and I are
not very pleased with how it presents the material.  It assumes that we all
learn from pictures.  So my question is for those of you who have learned or
are learning java, what text did/are you using?  Tips on what was helpful
would also be welcome.

I am a totally blind guy.  So I am particularly interested in information
from those of you who do not have usable sight.

Thanks, William