[nfbcs] JAVA TEXT

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 19 20:29:27 UTC 2012

I cannot say what texts would be useful as all of my Java knowledge came
from courses and knowledge from other people. However, I can tell you that
Eclipse is a good code editor to use with Java, and, if you build any
applications using the Java GUI objects, you will need Access Bridge if you
are using Windows.

Nicole