[nfbcs] Training Programs

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:58:04 UTC 2012

The one I am most familiar with is CathyAnne Murtha's Access Technology Institute http://www.blindtraining.com. Upon successful completion of a 10 month program that includes segments on ethics and writing lesson plans as well as the  modules on assistive technology, you receive a certificate as a Access Technology Trainer.

Sent from my iPhone