[nfbcs] How The Blind Are Re-Inventing the iPhone

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon May 7 13:40:59 UTC 2012

I have heard this stated in a different way on the Program-L listserv.  Some knowledgeable people are saying that they can create code for iOS devices, but that they need significant help in creating the GUI that exposes that code.  Nothing new about that.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.