[nfbcs] How The Blind Are Re-Inventing the iPhone

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon May 7 19:04:46 UTC 2012

The Apple IDE, XCode, is certainly not easy to use, but it is still
possible to create applications for the iPad and iPhone with minimal
sighted assistance, except for the user interface.  You basically have
to build all your interfaces programatically, instead of using the
interface builder, like almost every course and book on IOS
development tells you to do.  It's a steeper learning curve to be
sure, but a lot of sighted developers opt to not use the interface
builder as well, so there are definitely resources available to help
you figure things out.

Aaron