[nfbcs] VPN on a Terminal Server

Koichi INOUE inoue at argv.org
Tue May 8 13:30:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

And, JAWS on the remote side should be restarted or started after you
log on to the system.
  JAWS on the local side should be authorized with a license with Remote
Access option, and "Remote access client" must be enabled in the JAWS
option -> Basic -> Advanced dialog.
  JAWS on the remote side does not need any authorization if you are not
going to log on from its own console.

  I use Microsoft Remote Desktop Client at work.

Best regards

"Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> writes:

> And Jaws has to be running on both machines, yours and the remote.  I'm
> not sure, but I think it has to be the same version of Jaws, too.
>> It allows jaws to read the screen of a. Computer you are not at so you can
>> use the programs & dara on it from your workstation. Without the remote
>> option you can only read your own workstation.
>>
>> nancy coffman

Koichi Inoue, ARGV