[nfbcs] JFW tock and frames

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue May 8 17:34:28 UTC 2012

Sorry, my brain does not seem to be working correctly this morning. A few
clarifications.
1. I do not think that websites are obligated to say with which browsers
they work or don't work. I have come across quite a few that I have just had
to try IE and then Firefox to see which one worked better.
2. What I meant by not working is that those boxes don't work with JAWS. I
have never had a sighted person around to verify that they do work in IE
without JAWS, but it is possible that they do.
3. There is the possibility that they don't work in IE, even without JAWS,
especially if they are part of the newer HTML 5 and the version of IE is 8
or earlier. I am having to use Firefox more and more as websites start using
the new standard which is not fully supported by IE 8 and earlier.
I hope that this clarifies things, and I apologize for the confusing
messages.

Nicole