[nfbcs] JFW tock and frames

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 8 17:42:22 UTC 2012

Thanks. That's clear, if a bit depressing.
I think at least some of them must work without Jaws, and with IE, because
MLB did not ask me what browser I was using, or say that their site
doesn't work properly with IE8. But I guess I can try it with Firefox,
next time I feel like killing a couple hours fighting with the computer.
Is this the fun part?
Tracy