[nfbcs] 2012 Meeting of the NFB in Computer Science

Nadia C blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:43:15 UTC 2012

Curtis:

 Do you have the NFB Convention with the people that are going to be
speaking this year  available for download for those who cannot
attend? That is once you have had the convention  Do you have year’s
prior to these years archived or available for download still?  I am
intrusted in all of it, but the IT part is what I would like to get a
copy of. Sorry part of it could be my spelling, I was in a hurry and
that's what happens, when I do not look through my emails first. I
prevent that most of the time, but sorry Curtis for the confusion of
communication on my part

Thanks,
Nadia