[nfbcs] NFBCS Web Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun May 13 17:18:34 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

They've been approached about creating their own Web site in the past but
have not excepted the offer of help. A division Web site is where such
information could be posted for division members and those seeking
information about our various divisions and affiliates. Perhaps this will
change in the future. Other NFB affiliates and divisions have their own Web
sites. If ever there's a division that should have one it's the NFB in
Computer Science.

Peter Donahue