[nfbcs] HP Quality Center

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Tue May 15 19:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

We use it here at USDA, but I have to admit since I am not working on fixing code I haven't looked at it. The next time I get a message from it I will check it out. I might need to use JIRA. This is software to keep track of projects. Issues are opened and closed. The high level management can look at lots of pictures to see the project completion and other things.

Susie