[nfbcs] HP Quality Center

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed May 16 13:53:24 UTC 2012

Susie,

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 15 May 2012 19:32:17 +0000, Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO wrote:

>Hi Steve,

>We use it here at USDA, but I have to admit since I am not working on fixing code I haven't looked at
it. The next time I get a message from it I will check it out. I might need to use JIRA. This is
software to keep track of projects. Issues are opened and closed. The high level management can look at
lots of pictures to see the project completion and other things.

>Susie

of sits on top of Internet Explorer that controls documents used to track testing results.  I am finding
it to be problematic once I have logged in but am still exploring it.

>Thanks for any thoughts.

>Best regards,

>Steve Jacobson

>This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients.
Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains
may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.