[nfbcs] Phone

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed May 23 18:18:35 UTC 2012

Gabe,

Do you know how accessible common soft phones are?  I had heard that some are not all that accessible
but will probably be trying one here shortly.  I just want to raise the flag that if this is an
alternative that is pursued, the assumption should not be that just any soft phone will necessarily be
an improvement.Also, Also, can soft phones be interfaced with ISDN systems?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 23 May 2012 08:31:04 -0700, Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S wrote:

>Have your employer look into a soft phone for you. With a headset this should be as successful as the
normal telephone would be.