[nfbcs] Phone

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:10:19 UTC 2012

I've used sj  phone with out scripts. and XLite a premium sfot phone with scripts we wrote in house for internal use. we no longer use a network phone solution as discribed and now use a different technology for phone usage but my scripts still work and XLite is still a great business software. I would be more than happy to consult on this matter if the O.P wishes to contact us further. my office line is (623) 565-9357. our rates are reasonable for the Market.