[nfbcs] Amazon cloudplayer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Sep 1 18:06:35 UTC 2012

I bought music last Friday, and it said I had to go through the
cloudplayer.  I tried again 2 days ago, and it said the same.  I tried
finding an alternative, but, if it's there, I sure couldn't find it.
Have you bought music this week, perchance? If you know where the download
link is, can you tell me what's nearby? But I don't think it's there
anymore.
Tracy