[nfbcs] Amazon cloudplayer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 2 16:18:23 UTC 2012

I tried again, purchasing a free song.  I found the download link, but no
download happened.  Instead, my song was added to the cloudplayer, where I
am unable to actually download it.
If anyone else has an Amazon account and wants to try getting a free song,
I'd be real interested to hear the results.  Of course, it's not as simple
as buying a song and downloading it--Heaven forbid.  There's software to
download, too, if you haven't done it before.
I have all the software.  I've read the troubleshooting hints.  I've still
got nothing.

I'll check out the alternative sites people have suggested.
Tracy