[nfbcs] Amazon cloudplayer

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Sep 2 16:34:45 UTC 2012

Hey Tracy,

I purchased a song, let it go to my cloud player, found the song in the cloud player, checkmarked the song, and then found and pressed the download button.

I get absolutely no indication from the browser that my song is being
downloaded, but the mp3 does turn up in the folder I have selected to hold
downloads.

If you want ot point me at the free song you bought, I'll happily try
again and let you know what I found out.

Jim