[nfbcs] odd jows behavior in command window

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 26 00:56:14 UTC 2012

I don't use the Windows 7 command prompt, but JAWS 13 and Windows 7 with
Cygwin does the exact same thing. The two other extremely annoying problems
that I experience are that, if you edit in the middle of a line, JAWS reads
the entire line every time that you type or erase a character, and, when
reading character by character, JAWS is always one character off. Maybe
those of us who use JAWS with command prompt on a regular bases need to get
together to make a list of bugs and put them in some kind of formal letter
to Freedom Scientific.

Nicole and JAWS the talking shark that does not behave