[nfbcs] (no subject)

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 2 15:42:35 UTC 2013

My opinion is that the best thing you can do is to subscribe to email
lists like this one. A single mentor is good but having dozens is
better. You might also consider joining the talk list for the
International Association of Visually Impaired Technologists. Subscribe
by sending a message to talk-subscribe at iavit.org. Another good list is
the blind sys admins list. I don't have the address for that list
memorized but it's something like blind-sysadmins at hodsonfamily.org.

There are lists for the different screen readers, jaws, orca, voiceover,
etc. There is a list for blind mathematicians. Another for  blind linux
users.